-
November 18th, 2004, 04:38 AM
#11
famveronica
Guest
So this is christmas.............. It's our first day of snow here in Oslo, Norway today!!!
It's over half a meter snow outside and still snowing!!! It look's beautiful. So white and clean and light.
I love it !!!
Im gonna make myself a snowman now....
And make angels in the snow while looking up to the stars...
IT'S WINTER WONDERLAND [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
-
November 18th, 2004, 06:28 AM
#12
famveronica
Guest
The link work's try again..........
-
November 18th, 2004, 10:59 PM
#13
4Jettheads
Guest
Egads ! A Joan Jett link I don't have. Somebody call Ripley's. I like the posters they've got on the site. Farmboy is happy tonight. I'm in the process of moving for the next couple days, so I'm kinda on the net as time permits. I gotta have my tail outta my old place by tomorrow evening. Deh do run run run deh do run run
-
November 18th, 2004, 11:00 PM
#14
4Jettheads
Guest
Uh, Ronnie, what happened to your avatar ?
-
November 18th, 2004, 11:03 PM
#15
4Jettheads
Guest
Oh, oh, spell castin' and demon chasin'. Two of my fav past-times. I still can't make the bed come off the floor like Regan though. Captain Howdy is pretty slick. Why am I hearing tubular bells ?
-
November 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
#16
Inactive Member
[img]tongue.gif[/img] ur funny Farmboy
-
November 19th, 2004, 09:12 PM
#17
4Jettheads
Guest
We try, but Bush's Supreme Court nominees have it all over me as far as humor. I never saw so many jokers in one room at the same time. It'll be a toss-up to see who gets Jacka*s of the year award in December between conservative appointees to the SC and his chosen cabinet members. The good ones are adios. Send in the clowns-don't bother, they're here.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 06:09 AM
#18
famveronica
Guest
Hello Farmboy, Gus, Cherie and averybody.....
Wow i see allot of new names on this board this days.... Now that's good.....
I don't have time to come on as much as i want to because of my x amens.... But i hope you all are doing good....
It's snowing allot in Norway this days, and everything is white all over...........
Have a good monday you guy's........
Love from
Norway [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
#19
4Jettheads
Guest
Hiya, Ronnie-eyes
Hope ya had a good weekend. A little studying, a little wine and a little of whatever. Time for you to wax the thin boards and fly down the slopes. I kinda miss skiing. I haven't done it for awhile. Whoosh ! down the incline and right into the creek bed-head first. This is fun. I finished moving to the new place over the weekend and had the joy of fixing my nieces car and dad's van. That was fun. Farmboy was bushed by Sunday night. Watched part of the game on TV and crashed out. Didn't even get to see my favorite trio of spell casters on Charmed. I miss my Phoebe. And I missed you and CeeCee and Joanie. I was lost w/o my fav ladies all weekend. Hafta make up for it this week. I gotta ship out the Snoopy card for the chick rocker in CA tomorrow, so I better get that signed, sealed and delivered today. Don't want it to be late, ya know.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 08:27 PM
#20
famveronica
Guest
Love love love
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks